Photos take for frigging ever to load here on dial-up, so this is the last photo until I get home. But the Vermont sister arrived with these gorgeous lozenges of color for our little niece. Little wafers of waxy color that feel sturdy in your hand and look like those beautiful marbled papers of Italy.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Break crayons into small pieces
3. Arrange in small cookie mold
4. Bake for 5 minutes until crayons melt, and remove while colors are still distinct (if you leave in the oven too long, it will get too melty and the colors will run into each other)
5. Let cool and pop out of molds.